Subject: RE: Civil Right Violations by Tempe Police Officer - Request for public Information
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 10:30:51 -0700
From: "Arredondo, Ben" Ben_Arredondo@tempe.gov
Thank you for sharing your concerns with me. I have asked Asst. Chief Tom Ryff to contact you.
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 12:47 PM
To: Hallman, Hugh; Mitchell, Mark; Carter, Barbara; Arredondo, Ben; Copple, Len; Goronkin, Pam; Hutson, Hut
Cc: title 42 section 1983
Subject: Civil Right Violations by Tempe Police Officer - Request for public Information
On Wed march 8 around 9:35 am or 9:25 am I was at McDonalds in Tempe on Broadway after ordering a coke at McDonalds I laid down on the grass to rest outside because I was still very sick and recovering from food poisoning I had gotten the day before.
I was stopped by Tempe cop J Doron or J Doran who proceded to violate my civil rights per U.S.C. 42 Section 1983.
He asked me for my date of birth. Of course I refused.
I don't have my notes with me here but if I behaved as I always do when I am stopped by cops I probably said "I am taking the 5th Amendment and if you wish to question me I would like to have my attorney Marc Victor with Victor & Hall of present.
J Doron or J Doran like most cops more or less told me that I didn't have any stinking civil right and that if I didn't tell him my birth date he was going to arrest me, which of course IS violating my civil rights. I take the 5th and then the first thing he says is that if I take the 5th he will arrest me.
We had a little discussion about this and I more or less told him I would sue his f*cking ass in federal court if he didn't stop violating my civil rights and the jerk meekly backed off like a lamb.
Well now it is time to sue the crooked cop J Doron or J Doran in Federal Court for Civil Right violations.
My request for public information is I want:
1) What is the full name of Tempe cop J Doron or J Doran? So I can sue him in Federal Court for civil rights violations per U.S.C. 42 Section 1983
2) I would like a copy of the police reports made on the incident.
3) I would like copies of any photos he took of me.
4) I would like copies of any audio recording he made of me. And any copies of video recordings he made of me.
5) I would like a copy of all radio transmissions made by him to your dispacthers. I would like copies of all digital messages sent to him and from him about the incident.
6) If McDonalds complained to him I would like a copy of the phone call from McDonalds to the Tempe police.
If McDonalds didn't call the Tempe Police and complain about me why did he stop me?